Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WELCOME TO LADYMARSH'S WORLD.

Blog Assignments:





#1. Hello, you are all welcome to view my blog anytime in your own interest. I have created this blog for my english 101 with the help of my professor, Marisa Klages. I created this just for my class mates and professor to have the opportunity to view my blog and to have a taste of what's hapenning in ladymarsh world. Remember ladymarsh'S world is just simple with a nice smile. There are many moments that i realized i knew something, (my literacy moments) but the most recognized moment is when i realized that i could have a blog of my own in which people could view what's going on in my blog and i could also view what's happening in theirs and get to know how unlike me creative some are. Although there are other websites such as myspace and others that allow people to have their own blog but i never had any interest in creating one just because i had no interest in it. Now i have got to know how interesting and literate having one's own blog could be if handled appropriately or professionally. For example i have almost learnt how to be creative after viewing different classmates blogs.






No comments: